Run in conjunction with Lindisfarne College of Theology, we are looking for expressions of interest for a Pastoral Ministry Course. The overall learning goal of the course is the formation of confident Christian pastoral ministers.
- A recommendation/commendation by your vicar.
- An application form.
- Access to the course is by an interview.
- Places are limited.
- A recognised way for lay people to develop their pastoral skills.
- A better-resourced layperson committed to pastoral care.
- Confidence to know how to act in pastoral contexts.
Would you like to be involved in sharing God’s love by being involved in parish visiting and offering to care for those in need? If you would like to explore this, speak first to your incumbent.
More information from Pamela Wilson on 0191 374 6024 [email protected]